Who are we looking for?
- Education: Secondary School (Required), Post Secondary School (Preferred)
- Qualifications: None
- Experience in the field: 1 year in a customer service-based position (Preferred)
Do you have a passion for cars, great selling skills, and are willing to learn? Become a part of our amazing parts & accessories team!
We are looking for passionate, customer-driven, and career-minded individuals with attention to detail who takes pride in a job well done. Start your career with Owasco! This is a great entry-level position that offers room to grow. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! Please apply to our dealerships!
Dealerships with this Position
- Audi Durham (Whitby)
- Owasco VW (Whitby)
- Pickering VW (Pickering)
- Owasco RV (Clarington)
- Welcome customers to the dealership
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of products
- Sell parts through the shop, by phone & over the counter to customers
- Prepare orders daily for shipment, delivery & pick-up
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary
- And more
- Benefits package (after 6 months)
- Store discounts at all dealerships
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral bonus
- And more
Next Job on Career Path
- Assistant parts manager
- Sales brand specialist
- Service advisor
Explore potential career paths in our Parts Department, click here!