Who are we looking for?
- Education: Secondary School (Required), Post Secondary School (Preferred)
- Qualifications: None
- Experience in the field: 1 year in a customer service-based position (Preferred)
Not sure if being an appointment coordinator is for you?
We are looking for someone who displays these attributes: friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, a positive “team-player” attitude, excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced results-driven environment.
Start your career with Owasco! This is a great entry-level position that offers room to grow. Many of our appointment coordinators have become service advisors! If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! Please apply to our dealerships!
Dealerships with this Position
- Audi Durham (Whitby)
- Owasco VW (Whitby)
- Pickering VW (Pickering)
- Owasco RV (Clarington)
- Fielding all service department phone calls
- Booking appointments based on maintenance schedule per brand and in accordance with company policies and manufacturers’ specifications
- Daily customer retention outgoing calls & reminders
- Documenting and updating customer records in real-time, based on interactions
- AND MORE
- Benefits package (after 6 months)
- Store discounts at all dealerships
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral bonus
- And more
Next job on Career Path
- Service Advisor
To explore potential career paths in our Service Department, click here!