Who are we looking for?
- Education: Secondary School (Required), Post Secondary School (Preferred)
- Qualifications: Driver’s license (with a good record)
- Experience in the field: None
Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? Want to work with a variety of different vehicles every day?
Our ideal candidate for a lot attendant is trustworthy, has a positive attitude, has a willingness to work outside in inclement weather conditions, and has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Start your career with Owasco! This is a great entry-level position that offers room to grow. Many of our lot attendants have moved into sales, service, parts or started a career as a technician! If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! Please apply to our dealerships!
Dealerships with this Position
- Audi Durham (Whitby)
- Owasco VW (Whitby)
- Owasco Pre-owned Centre (Whitby)
- Pickering VW (Pickering)
- Owasco RV (Clarington)
- Maintain and organize inventory display/ lot
- Organize and maintain showroom display
- Check-in and inspect arriving inventory
- Gas and clean vehicles for sale and delivery
- Move and clean inventory for plowing during snowstorms
- And more
- Benefits package (after 6 months)
- Store discounts at all dealerships
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral bonus
- And more
Next Job on Career Path
- Get to know us and pick your own path!
Explore potential career paths in our Lot Department, click here!