Service Advisor - Audi
Audi Durham is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to become part of an amazing team!
Family owned and operated since 1972, Audi Durham offers competitive compensation packages, discounts on new and pre-owned Audi's, and much more!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Will present themselves with a professional demeanour, and show respect towards customers and fellow co-workers.
- Basic automotive knowledge is required and familiarity with the Audi brand is an asset.
- Phone and advanced computer skills are a must; including Microsoft Office programs and Outlook.
- Must be able to type min. 50WPM.
- Experience with Serti is beneficial, however not required.
Benefits of our dealership include:
- State-of-the-art, new high efficiency shop
- Strong focus on your career path and personal growth
- Consistently exceeding monthly sales targets
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- 14+ years of manager experience
- Clean updated Audi dealership
- Prime location close to the 401
- Family oriented mentality and strong focus on teamwork
- Friendly hands-on ownership
- High attention to detail and performance-oriented mentality
- A focus on high efficiency, we believe time is money and we want to make the most of both
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Welcoming customers to Audi Durham
- Scheduling appointments
- Work order preparation
- Selling additional services
- Audi service core process will be followed from start to finish of work order while following Audi Durham standards and maintaining above Audi CSI minimum standards
- Will dispatch jobs to Technicians accurately to match their skill level and shop fairness to maintain proper flow and quality
- Accurately paying technicians for repairs while accurately charging customers for amount of invoice
- Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm, except;
- Tuesday from 7:30am to 7:30pm
- Rotating, Saturday's from 8:00am to 4:00pm. (Following Friday will be given off in lieu of)
We thank all those who apply, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Salary + Bonus
- $45,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- In person
- Whitby, ON
Come and join our winning team!