Lot Attendant - Owasco Pre-Owned Centre
Owasco Pre-Owned Centre is looking for a lot attendant to assist the sales department with general labour tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking pictures of inventory for online marketing
- Ensuring the lot is maintained in an organized and present manner
- Putting display stickers in vehicles
- Working with the sales manager to perform daily tasks
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be able to drive manual
- Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
In-Person @ Owasco Pre-Owned Centre, Whitby, ON
Owasco is a family owned dealership group serving the Durham Region since 1972. Owasco is a company that hires from within and this position can be used as an entry point for someone that wants to grow within the company and sees themselves having a career in any department in the automotive industry.