Brand Specialist / Automotive Salesperson - Audi
Audi Durham is looking for a talented, detail-oriented salesperson to join our elite sales team!
Here at Audi Durham we strive to put all of our employees in a position to be successful. Currently our Audi Brand Specialists see over 120% of leads required to maintain a 20% minimum closing ratio. Based on the overflow of leads we feel this is the right time to add a new team member to ensure all customers are handled and followed up with accordingly. Previous automotive sales experience (or similar background) is preferred, however if you are new to the industry but have a passion to sell, you would still be a great fit here.
· Has minimum 2 years sales experience with a proven track record for performance. Please note experience is an asset and preferred, but candidates with strong customer service skills and strong attention to detail will also be considered.
· Utilizes dealership CRM and follow up procedures
· Ability to effectively offer virtual solutions to customers ie. Skype, Facetime.
· Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Knows and understands the laws (OMVIC) which govern retail auto sales.
· Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
· Maintains awareness of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
· Knows and understands all aspects of the sale and can accurately explain to customer situations such as negative equity, tax savings, etc.
· Knows and understands all manufacturer incentive programs and explains all applicable programs to the customer.
· Stays aware of all current finance options and explains their benefits to the customers.
· Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer.
· Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, making sure all steps are covered to ensure a seamless delivery experience.
· Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
· Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
· Schedules first service appointment.
· Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction of the dealership.
· Maintains a prospect development system.
· Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
· Maintains professional appearance
This position is great for someone looking further their career in the automotive industry. Owasco is a family run organization with multiple dealerships & businesses founded in 1972 offering competitive pay, medical/dental benefits, discounts on products/services, employee functions, and room for growth within a great organization.
$77,837.00-$114,699.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Please send your resume directly to Keith E, our Audi Sales Manager, at email@example.com